Actual comments from actual students about the class ENAS 880, Fall 2013
· This was one of the best discussion classes I’ve taken
· Great way to familiarize oneself with PET studies and techniques
· … relaxed and informative…
· If you ever felt lost among 100 other students in a big lecture room, Imaging Drugs in the Brain is the class for you.
· A fun useful introduction to PET to solve your neuro-drug problems.
· Great environment. Evan guides the discussions without being too hands-on
Actual comments about Professor Morris
· Evan seems very passionate and interested in the topics, which is very refreshing, and his sense of humor makes some of the dryer material much more interesting
· Morris is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about his subject and this comes through in his teaching.
· (Instructor’s strengths) – his passion; knowledge; and his attentiveness towards the students to make sure that the concepts were fully covered and there were no unanswered questions.
· He was very passionate about the subject material and seemed to care very much about the students learning the material. He was an engaging lecturer.
· Evan is a great teacher – enthusiastic & knowledgeable.
· The instructor was very enthusiastic and of a perfect background to provide valuable insights into this topic. I appreciated that there were always useful comments on my synopses [required homework]. No notable weaknesses.